jueves, diciembre 28, 2006

Estallando desde el océano

Estallando desde el océano
Sumo.
She had my head on a plateWith her sweet and sour sauceShe was riding in her carI was riding on my horseNeck and neck along the roadWell, I have nothing left to hideSo, what a heckFirefly cars, women rushing pastThe road was long and the race was fastGradually I fell behindIt was the blind leading the blindIt was the blin leading the blindOver the hills, over the prairiesDown inthe pampa, up in the tundraAnd in Paris in spring. And in old PekinAnd in Katmandu. And in XanaduI'm bursting out of the oceanI'm bursting out of the oceanUh,Uh, it was another gas stationUh,Uh, it was another youUh,Uh, it was another gas stationUh,Uh, it was another you, and that's trueBabe, that's true and that's trueGimme this and gimme thatI've got no need for your bipperty, Bipperty, bippertyJust my horse and meJust my horse and meAnd in Timbuktu (what?) I'm busrting out of the oceanI'm bursting out of the oceanI'm bursting out of the oceanI'm bursting out of the oceanShoot outBurst out

No hay comentarios.: